[ US /ˈəndɝpɝˌfɔɹm/ ]
perform too rarely
Her plays are underperformed, although they are very good
perform less well or with less success than expected
My stocks underperformed last year
John consistently underachieves, although he is very able
How To Use underperform In A Sentence
- The feeling was that a team of incredible quality were seriously underperforming, and something had to change and quick.
- We are a performance-driven bank and others who have had their pay frozen are underperforming.
- Dr Kevin Soh discusses how adenoid hypertrophy and adenoiditis can cause block nose, hearing loss, snoring, sleep apnea, academic underperformance, and growth retardation in children Drag to Playlist WN.com - Articles related to Crack and cocaine use a significant HIV risk factor for teens
- In the 20 largest deals since 1995, the average combined company underperformed the market by nearly 13%.
- It's a fantastic achievement - and one in the eye for those who have carped and cavilled about the underperformance of Great Britain's competitors in Athens.
- Even if it has underperformed the market over a long period, has it demonstrated robustness through tough times?
- But don't despair if you are underperforming the overall market!
- Her plays are underperformed, although they are very good
- Both companies had been trying to dump underperforming non-core assets to tidy up their portfolios.
- Judges who do not send convicted drug dealers to jail are hugely underperforming.