How To Use underboss In A Sentence
- As the story goes, Carlotta brought Dino to see her father, and in return Carboni wanted Dino to work for him as his underboss, and marry Carlotta.
- In addition to being unhelpful, this juror also made an unfortunate comment, insulted this same underboss. Times, Sunday Times
- For instance, one underboss of a gang may be that gang's gun-runner; take him down and you'll find the remainder of the gang is now poorly armed. Crackdown
- Mob prince Alphonse (Allie) Persico, who is serving life for the 1999 rubout of then-underboss William (Wild Bill) Cutolo, has been linked to the gangland-style slayings of two high-flying penny-stock promoters who were killed that same year in a Colts Neck, N.J. mansion where one of the men lived, Gang Land has learned. Jerry Capeci: Mob Boss Tied To 1999 Murders Of Stock Swindlers In NJ Mansion
- It was in this place that Drogan would come to receive his assignments from Vincenzo Vasanti's underboss, Tony Argenti.
- It had a boss and an underboss and crews with captains.