(of hair or clothing) not brushed
snarled unbrushed hair
the suit was wrinkled and unbrushed, as if it had been slept in
How To Use unbrushed In A Sentence
- His face beamed beneath a crop of unbrushed hair.
- You're unlikely to realise that you've forgotton it until the first night of the holiday, by which time any shops might be shut, which leaves you with the prospect of unbrushed teeth and smelly breath until opening time.
- Liz pushed unbrushed hair away from her eyes and looked dimly at the clock. AN OLDER WOMAN
- At the same moment, his mouth, full of an implausible number of filthy, unbrushed teeth, was jammed next to my right ear-hole.
- She wore bell-bottoms and wedge sandals; her unbrushed hair fell loose at her back. Strangers at the Feast
- Her beautiful flaxen hair, unwashed, unbrushed, unpampered for days, maybe even weeks, looked dry and dull. Darkest Hour
- Day after day, the girls woke up to a high-desert Eden, emerging with teeth unbrushed and hair in knots to do yoga, knit, and swap barrettes before hitting the rock all afternoon.
- Her fine brown hair, barely long enough for its ponytail, looked unbrushed, as if the woman had just woken up from a nap, realized she had to hurry, and slapped her hair into an elastic band. The Love Goddess’ Cooking School
- Now I'm sitting here after the shower, slopping around in my trackpants etc, my hair damp and still unbrushed… obviously with no intention of turning the webcam on at the moment lol.
- She was so rushed, she ended up mis-buttoning her shirt, wearing mis-matched socks, and leaving her hair unbrushed.