[ UK /ʌnblˈɛst/ ]
not provided with something desirable
a hovel unblessed with electricity or running water
How To Use unblessed In A Sentence
- Let me care for Hester in my own way so long as I do no sin and harm no one; and be you father to us, and bless us who else must go unblessed. The Kempton-Wace Letters
- Computer disks and skimpy tight female clothing, the demonic symbols of unblessed sexuality and perverted science, Allah's fires rise up and crush the wickedness, a blazing cleansing heat.
- So, we live in a perfect world: blessed people are happy and "unblessed" people are happily punished. Planet Atheism
- The table holding huge containers of water collapsed with a huge crash, and some of the containers started pouring unblessed water onto the wooden floor and altars.
- The Synod will not lift a claw to defend an unblessed planet.
- If a group believes that God has chosen their people, then outsiders are not only unblessed but also very different from that group.
- The racist and elitist roots of gun control are never better depicted by Mayors Daley and Bloomberg strutting along with their security details while generally non-white and economically unblessed citizens make up the majority of the non-criminal bodycount. The Volokh Conspiracy » “He Grabbed a Rifle, Held It Up, and Looked Right at Me.”
- “Celeste, you must have faith in me until I can further prove to you who I am, but it is not safe for you or your aunt that we tarry outside of an unblessed structure.” Surrender the Dark
- a hovel unblessed with electricity or running water
- A life among the Vis Sestani might be better than any baby of hers would have in a village—especially if, like Aubry, her next child was born of an unblessed bed. THE RIVER KINGS’ ROAD