[ UK /ʌnˈɔːθɔːɹˌaɪzd/ ]
without official authorization
wildcat work stoppage
an unauthorized strike
- not endowed with authority
How To Use unauthorised In A Sentence
- Not only will this serve to disenchant the employee, it may also result in him or her taking the time off anyway and phoning in sick or being on unauthorised absence.
- Latest twitter updates for the unauthorized authorized autobiographer: The long road home. Latest twitter updates for the unauthorized authorized autobiographer
- The ostensible reason was Mr Moussa's supposedly unauthorised dialogue with representatives of the main radical religious group, the Jamaat Islamiya.
- ANDREW MORTON, AUTHOR, "TOM CRUISE: AN UNAUTHORIZED BIOGRAPHY": He could be in the position of what they call inspector general inside scientology. CNN Transcript Jan 17, 2008
- It is true that whichever is the loser will have a remedy against the unauthorised seller.
- Inevitably, there is suspicion that the latest internal recasting of the MoD, though triggered by 10 months' work by Lord Levene and the defence reform unit, has also been shaped at the 11th hour by Downing Street's extreme anger at recent unauthorised public complaints by the service chiefs about the sustainability of the Libya mission. Ministry of Defence: Too many chiefs | Editorial
- Forty-five per cent of respondents detected unauthorised access by insiders.
- Prison Service Orders say staff should not wear unauthorised badges or pins, and whatever the reasons for wearing it, the badge concerned could be misconstrued.
- What we seek to do alone is to prevent what we say is the unauthorised expenditure of public funds.
- Other transactions including, without limitation, online purchases, mail and telephone orders, other transactions without sales slip and any unauthorized transaction are not eligible for the offers.