not subject to appeal
the judge's ruling was handed down in a preliminary hearing rather than a trial and was therefore unappealable
How To Use unappealable In A Sentence
- Based on the unappealable decision of the executive committee, partners can be fired, demoted (as in this case), or have their pay lowered.
- Last year the court issued a ‘final and unappealable decision’ that in Bulgaria two religious communities existed which held the title ‘Bulgarian Orthodox Church.’
- If a decision of the legally qualified panel member was unappealable to the commissioners, it was susceptible to judicial review. Times, Sunday Times
- But along with that safety, we'll face arbitrary and unappealable decisions on who can fly in a commercial airliner, rent a truck, borrow money, or even stay out of jail.
- the judge's ruling was handed down in a preliminary hearing rather than a trial and was therefore unappealable
- He has the last word in everything; his decision is unappealable.
- He added: ‘Unfortunately a judge's ruling is unappealable and that is another matter we are considering for the European Court as well as the justice of the decision itself.’
- They related to unappealable or no longer appealable decisions of the secretary of state. Times, Sunday Times