the Muslim community or people, considered to extend from Mauritania to Pakistan
moderate Muslims urge the Ummah to reject the terrorism of radical Muslims
How To Use Umma In A Sentence
- Today's lesson focuses on how to write a summary of a news article.
- He is very experienced in collating documents, summarizing evidence, arranging diagrammatic and demonstrative evidence and assisting with the general preparation for trial.
- _The Terrace at Berne_ has been already dealt with, but that mood for epicede, which was so frequent in Mr Arnold, finds in the _Carnac_ stanzas adequate, and in _A Southern Night_ consummate, expression. Matthew Arnold
- In summary, the research to date provides few definitive guidelines for the clinician.
- The urn as unravished bride proleptically contains its ravishment as a natural outcome in the ritual of weddings that parallels the consummation of questions asked. Deforming Keat's 'Ode on a Grecian Urn'
- The man was never as much of a sucker for a hook as Elton John was, but throughout 'The Soul Cages', Sting defiantly resists hummability as if a mere catchy pop chorus were too frivolous for such weighty content. The Soul Cages
- The interface between syntax and pragmatics may in general be summarized in a Kantian apophthegm: pragmatics without syntax is empty; syntax without pragmatics is blind.
- Theirs is a consummately selfish act, no less than a low-life betrayal of civilization.
- Jealous Liberal Journalists Attack Keith Olbermann yahooBuzzArticleHeadline = 'Jealous Liberal Journalists Attack Keith Olbermann'; yahooBuzzArticleSummary = 'Article: Lookout Keith Olbermann: now that you are more popular than Bill O\'Reilly in the cable news Neilson ratings, you must confront an even bigger monster, an even more tenacious adversary, an egomaniacally superior life-species: establishment liberal journalists.' Jealous Liberal Journalists Attack Keith Olbermann
- The precis accompanying the weekly summaries of incidents also make it possible to explore in more detail the deaths of individual policemen.