How To Use Umbelliferae In A Sentence
- Parsnip ( Pastinacasativa ) and Fangfeng ( Saposhnikovia divaricata ) belong to two different genera under Umbelliferae.
- Celery "is" a herb belonging to the "Umbelliferae.
- The answer would be, as it seems to me, that important morphological characters, such as the position of the ovules and the relative position of the stamens to the ovarium (hypogynous, perigynous, etc.) are sometimes variable in the same species, as I incidentally mention when treating of the ray-florets in the Compositae and Umbelliferae; and I do not see how Nageli could maintain that differences in such characters prove an inherent tendency towards perfection. More Letters of Charles Darwin — Volume 1
- They are the tap roots of a plant in the umbelliferae family which includes parsley, cow parsley and hemlock.
- Umbelliferae Angelica is a perennial herb.
- There's the winter debris of the summer's plants, especially the strong gaunt stands of thistles, frizzy wands of rosebay willowherb, and upturned umbrellas of umbelliferae.