- the major Protestant paramilitary group in Northern Ireland; responsible for bombing the homes of Catholics and for criminal racketeering and selling drugs
How To Use UDA In A Sentence
- In Bermuda, Sam's father took him on an excursion to a coral barrier.
- The Temple to the Hebrew God YHVH, built by King David, was destroyed and much of the Jewish population (Jew comes from the word Judah, one of the 12 tribes) were deported to Babylon, known to Jews as the Babylonian captivity. On Thursday, the Legg report will be published along with...
- Among profuse schools of trevallies and barracuda, huge tunas and a host of sharks cruise the sheer wall.
- If there was no exudation the disease was called plica sicca. Anomalies and Curiosities of Medicine
- A six-time Grammy nominee (talk about frustration), Elling has released six albums of audacious vocalese that trumpet his daring range and intellectualism.
- Immediately above the anterior perforated substance, the pear-shaped head of the caudate nucleus is confluent with the putamen of the lentiform nucleus.
- But in accordance with the idea that malaria is a product of paludal decomposition, the trees selected have almost always been the _eucalyptus_. Scientific American Supplement, No. 458, October 11, 1884
- C was probably a combined cooling and dressing-room, with a seat in its alcove; D, the tepidarium; E, the caldarium; and F, a specially hot room or sudatorium.
- That takes me right back - I used to have a special bagna cauda set, like a mini-fondue set. Two Recipes for Bagna Càuda (Δύο Συνταγές για Μπάνια Καούντα)
- Meng-chia which is based upon oracle bone texts, -- The most recent general study on feudalism, and on feudalism in China, is in R. Coulborn, _Feudalism in History_, Princeton 1956. A History of China