How To Use Selznick In A Sentence
- Selznick's nationwide search for an actress to play Scarlett O'Hara captivated the nation's attention.
- That was the night Selznick found Scarlett O'Hara in Vivien Leigh. Hollywood and the Movies
- After lackluster previews, producer David Selznick feared for its American release and severely edited the film.
- “We were simply bowled over by Madame, who was way ahead of her press agentry,” said David O. Selznick, adding that he was disappointed that people did not seem to have paid enough attention to the “symphonic narrative” and “march” created for the occasion—compositions he called “the first important serious music to come out of the war.” The Last Empress
- Selznick is often portrayed as a vulgar showman, catering to the lowest taste of the great American public.
- Mitchell's famous sentence uttered by Rhett Butler didn't include the word "Frankly." David O. Selznick added it for the movie.
- Producer David Selznick treated Vittorio De Sica's Stazione Termini the same way, chopping languid scenes to leave a lean but unpoetic core.
- This David O. Selznick production was a notorious affair in itself, marked with production troubles involving the Italian neorealist director Vittorio De Sica. Weekly Mishmash: August 23-29 : Scrubbles.net