How To Use out-of-bounds In A Sentence
- Hi -- I would like to commend the courage and patriotism of several of your citizens, the three dozen employees of Americall who, when asked to telemarket and read a script of blatant and out-of-bounds lies to recipients, refused, and left their jobs, without pay, as a matter of principle. Dozens Of Call Center Workers Walk Off Job In Protest Rather Than Read McCain Script Attacking Obama
- Paul Hewitt's fivesome even seemed ready for Clemson's quirky out-of-bounds play at the end that quickly unraveled. Ranked foes? Bring 'em on, says Georgia Tech - sports
- Stuart Appleby struggled on the home stretch, registering three bogeys in four holes before an out-of-bounds drive on the last cost him three points.
- Referees are not going to stop the game to look at foul calls or out-of-bounds rulings.
- This person is unassuming and fun; she expends great energy in giving detailed answers and sets no time limits or out-of-bounds topics.
- In another press conference held Sunday, McCain broached the topic of Wright unprompted for the first time, despite previous suggestions that the Wright issue would be an out-of-bounds topic in the presidential race. McCain: Obama and Wright do not share views
- Every time there's been any out-of-bounds remark made by a Republican, no matter where they are, I have repudiated them.
- The operation stirred up sharp opposition in these semi-autonomous areas, which traditionally have been out-of-bounds to the Pakistani security forces.
- As basketball playing rules change, there are more and more out-of-bounds play in competitions, yet this kind of attack has not been paid much attention to.