How To Use orange-colored In A Sentence
- Chef Tony Says: Be frugal! Use the yucky orange-colored oil when cooking for children or those with a severe head cold.
- ~ Platinic chloride is an orange-colored, soluble compound made by heating chloroplatinic acid in a current of chlorine. An Elementary Study of Chemistry
- The ipecacuanha is a pretty, delicate plant, which bears a bright orange-colored cluster of flowers. Eight Years' Wanderings in Ceylon
- First-generation crystals are rarely noted as minute orange-colored trapezohedra associated with the stratified layers of laumontite and stilbite, discussed below.
- Rumor was that this tiger had special powers hidden in the dark-black stripes that ran the length of its rich orange-colored coat.
- It became part of the wildness of the ranch, and, after being helped for a season, was left to its own devices. they used to gather the seeds of the California poppy and scatter them over their own acres, so that the orange-colored blossoms spangled the fields of mountain hay and prospered in flaming drifts in the fence corners and along the edges of the clearings. Chapter XXV
- A "carrot" is a long, orange-colored vegetable.
- Made in 8-ounce rounds, the cheese has a distinctive orange-colored rind, the result of a special aging technique.
- Certainly nothing could be gayer, unless to ramble delightfully forever in one of those orange-colored ambrotype-saloons, drawn by milk-white oxen; or to quarter like Gavroche of _Les Miserables_ among the ribs of the plaster elephant in the Bastile; or more pensively to abide in the crannied boat-cabin of the Peggotys, watching the tide sweep out and in. The Atlantic Monthly, Volume 17, No. 102, April, 1866