being precise with regard to a prescribed or specified criterion
his guess was on the nose
the prediction for snow was right on the button
just as it should be
`Precisely, my lord,' he said
How To Use on the button In A Sentence
- Too many people get movement because they push their finger on the button too hard. The Sun
- On the hand in question I was on the button with five players already in the pot.
- You've got it on the button!
- Click on the buttons below to find out more about the Cyanobacteria.
- His remark was right on the button.
- But then the woman suddenly dropped him and turned back to the elevator, taking her anger out on the buttons as she punched the code in fiercely.
- His average velocity on the fastball was ninety miles per hour on the button.
- She pushed Shawna out and slammed her hand on the button for the wall, which soon crashed down behind them.
- His eyes reconcentrated themselves quickly on the buttonhook, and as if in apology James hurried on: In Chancery
- The key events to change current input mode. Click on the button on the right to edit it.