- process of the ulna that forms the outer bump of the elbow and fits into the fossa of the humerus when the arm is extended
How To Use olecranon process In A Sentence
- It arises from the posterior surface of the medial epicondyle of the humerus and is inserted onto the olecranon process.
- It may also be worth noting that the area of origin for the m triceps is extensive, and the olecranon process of the ulna is notably large.
- In the humerus, drill-mangabeys, drills and mandrills share a notably broad deltoid plane, a proximally extended supinator crest, a broad flange for the brachialis, and a narrow olecranon process with a deep lateral ridge, and there are also characters in the radius and ulna that unite these monkeys to the exclusion of their close relatives. Archive 2006-06-01
- The ulnar nerve passes medial to the olecranon process and behind the medial epicondyle in the cubital tunnel.
- hyperextension" of the elbow joint, or release pitches with a supinated grip, they slam the ulnar olecranon processes into their humeral olecranon fossa (soft tissue), causing inflammation of the hyaline cartilage. True Blue LA
- All three heads run into a common tendon that crosses the elbow joint and inserts on the olecranon process on the ulna bone in the Forearm.
- Biceps and triceps skinfolds were measured at the level of nipple line and midway between the acromion process of the scapula and the olecranon process respectively.