- a Siouan language spoken by the Ofo
- a member of the Siouan people living in the Yazoo river valley in Mississippi
How To Use Ofo In A Sentence
- Not for a very long time has the discovery of new music so profoundly moved and excited me as the contents of this disc.
- The Chorus mentions that Agamemnon and his brother Menelaus are very similar to each other, ‘twin throned, twin sceptered, in twofold power.’
- Modern scientific capability has profoundly altered the course of human life. Times, Sunday Times
- The art world can be a profoundly unfriendly and unbalanced place. Times, Sunday Times
- Their aim is twofold: to increase productivity and to improve morale by giving employees a feeling of participation in and identification with the company. A Conceptual View of Human Resource Management: Strategic Objectives, Environments, Functions
- Note also the profound hypochondriasis and fear that they are being infected by a "cancer"--again, a plot presumably put together by the Jews. Archive 2009-02-01
- I see his sensibility as basically that of an earlier age: he is a chivalric knight devoted to his lady; this devotion is like that of a medieval Christian who lives in the world yet profoundly venerates the Virgin Mary. Sena Jeter Naslund - An interview with author
- Reading makes a full amn, meditation a profound man, discourse a clear man.
- The skin of D. holocanthus is highly elastic because of microfolds in the epidermis and collagen fibers of the dermis.
- In it, Bradley said the prosecution's claim that Anthony had conducted extensive searches for the word "chloroform" had been based on inaccurate data. Casey Anthony Trial Witness John Bradley Backtracks After Blasting Prosecutors (VIDEO)