in a casually inconsiderate manner
she threw him over offhandedly without even a Dear-John letter
replied offhand, his mind a million miles away
without previous thought or preparation
she had made these remarks offhandedly
we decided offhand to go to Canada
couldn't give the figures offhand
How To Use offhandedly In A Sentence
- she threw him over offhandedly without even a Dear-John letter
- I offhandedly expostulated whilst continuing to read her two page monologue.
- He examines my belay and says offhandedly, ‘Guess I won't fall.’
- When close to the whale, in the very death-lock of the fight, he handled his unpitying lance coolly and offhandedly as a whistling tinker his hammer.
- she had made these remarks offhandedly
- Consider for a moment that we may be watching for the wrong thing; it's not at all about the political issues, cameos or adlibs, but a dramatic story that unfolds so offhandedly it catches us unaware.