[ US /ˈnɑks/ ]
- Scottish theologian who founded Presbyterianism in Scotland and wrote a history of the Reformation in Scotland (1514-1572)
How To Use Knox In A Sentence
- Yet this masterful, luminous image places him in the august company of the renowned landscapist John Knox, with whom he worked on a series of views of Glasgow.
- (12 May 2006) - Three years in the business might seem like a too-brief span for a retrospective, but since 2003, Washington D. C.-based quartet the Fort Knox Five founded their own record label (called Fort Knox Recordings), remixed the likes of Tito Puente, Louis Armstrong, And Tower of Power, and collaborated with hip hop's elder statesman Africa Bambaataa-not to mention all the bodies they've got moving on the ... Cool Hunting
- KNOXVILLE - A new Mason-Dixon poll shows Republican gubernatorial candidate and Knoxville Nashville Scene
- KNOXVILLE - The University of Tennessee at Knoxville says all students and faculty on a school trip to Chile are fine and accounted for after an 8. 8-magnitude earthquake. theleafchronicle.com - Local News
- I found it especially heartbreaking to read these first-person accounts of the shootings at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville by LiveJournal users bekitty, writingjen, daughter of shooting victim John Worth, and her husband salvador-dalai via the UU LiveJournal group Chalice Circle. Philocrites: First-person accounts of Knoxville church shooting.
- When Kelly left the ring he put aside his celebrations to demand a re-match against Keith Knox, the man who snatched his unbeaten record.
- Knox de Valois from the Prophecy series ... i don't know if you'd call it romance but he does have a hot bod and likes to bite the lower lip: -) Countdown to Branded By Fire: 8 days to go!
- On graduating I joined the army and served two years at Fort Knox, then returned to the Twin Cities and enrolled in law school at the University of Minnesota on the GI Bill. The Good Fight
- I lately heard of a German named Knochea name doubly difficult to Americans, what with the kn and the chwho changed it boldly to Knox to avoid being called Nokky. Chapter 10. Proper Names in America. 1. Surnames
- London is thin, & the only party I have heard of is one at Mrs Knox's on the birthnight. The Letter-Bag of Lady Elizabeth Spencer-Stanhope — Volume 1