- widely distributed low-growing Eurasian herb having narrow leaves and inconspicuous green flowers
How To Use knawe In A Sentence
- Found chickweed and knawel in bloom, and an old garden was full of fresh-looking pansies. "" 4th. The Foot-path Way
- Both knawels are sometimes named pesky weeds, but every plant, which can survive in the poor soil, is important for the Spit.
- Self-pollination allows for distinct races to develop and several sub-species of annual knawel have been recognised, however their status in Ireland has not been investigated.
- I saw no shepherd's purse after December 27th, but knawel was in flower as late as January 18th.
- Other related species include stitchwort and chickweed, catchflies, knawels, pearlworts and sea-spurreys.
- I saw no shepherd's purse after December 27th, but knawel was in flower as late as January 18th. The Foot-path Way
- I knawed 'tweer comin', same as Noah knawed 'fore the flood, Lying Prophets