[ US /ˈkɪɹɡɪz/ ]
- a member of a people vast regions of central Siberia
- the Turkic language spoken by the Kirghiz
- a landlocked republic in west central Asia bordering on northwestern China; formerly an Asian soviet but became independent in 1991
How To Use Kirgiz In A Sentence
- Angry students in Frunze, the Kirgiz capital, demanded that the local leadership resign and pelted the Communist Party chief with rocks when he appeared at a rally to appeal for calm. Hot Summer For Moscow
- Türkiyede Cumhurbaşkanını halkın seçecek olmasını yeni sistemlerinde örnek alacaklarını belirten Otunbayeva, "Aile yönetimi sistemi Kırgızistana birşey getirmedi, Parlamenter sistem olursa eşitlik olur." dedi. WN.com - Articles related to Kyrgyzstan Swears in Caretaker President
- The Uygur, Kazak, Hui, Kirgiz, Mongolian, Tajik and Xibe ethnic minorities now all have their own professional theatrical troupes and have produced a galaxy of outstanding artists.
- They stopped in faraway Frunze, in Kirgizistan, where Kaminska gave birth to her son, Victor. Esther Rachel Kaminska.