- a spitz-like dog having a shaggy greyish coat and tightly curled tail originating in Holland
How To Use keeshond In A Sentence
- The weirdest dog name I ever knew was a keeshond named Frijpahn frypan. Monday, August 10 – The Bleat.
- i have a keeshond, an american eskimo, and a norwegian elkhound. moose dog. that is right.yappy. big baby. vampishone Diary Entry
- Parker, owned by Terry and Diane Benz, beat out the rest of the keeshond field to win his breed during the nontelevised portion of the competition on Monday. DailyHerald.com > News
- April 6, 2010 at 8:45 pm ai hadda keeshond wuns taht wi fownd assa stray. hims had bin shayved frum teh sholdurs bakk. CAT-ATONIC - Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?
- The Lake Zurich keeshond competing in the Westminster Kennel Club's 2010 dog show won Best of Breed today, giving it the chance to compete tonight for Best in Group and a shot at Best in Show on Tuesday night. DailyHerald.com > News
- Homesick Texan- thanks, the puppy is a keeshond, and the breed is known for having "spectacle" markings, hence the expressive eyes. Puppy Love
- The former butcher inflicted five cuts on his ex-partner's male keeshond, Nikki, when he NEWS.com.au | Top Stories
- An animal services officer met with the owner, who had a keeshond but no pit bull. Montgomery County Animal Watch
- I have a keeshond dog that snores and she lays just on the side of the bed and sounds just like a person snoring oh and my wife snores once in a great while. don't bother me but. Propeller Most Popular Stories