- a member of a Turkic people living near Lake Aral in central Asia
- the Turkic language spoken by the Karakalpak
How To Use Karakalpak In A Sentence
- In the past, Karakalpak bards (performing poets) roamed from village to village, reciting stories and verses.
- Modern Karakalpak writers have adopted Western literary forms such as novels, short stories, and plays.
- If you get to Nukus in the semi-autonomous republic of Karakalpakstan in Uzbekistan, you will almost certainly be the only person you know who has.