- sedgelike spring-flowering herb having clustered flowers covered with woolly hairs; Australia
How To Use kangaroo paw In A Sentence
- A fine-textured maidenhair will grow no larger than 2ft; heftier varieties include staghorn, rabbit's foot and kangaroo paw. Times, Sunday Times
- Ornamental trees and shrubs in shades of burgundy, plum, rust, gold, and celery green are backdrops for shapely succulents, phormiums, and kangaroo paws.
- The eclectic garden uses Mexican pebbles as a ground-cover and is punctuated with yellow-blooming kangaroo paws and purple-flowered hebes.
- Look for unique flowers from the Mediterranean climate regions of the world, such as African daisies, Australian kangaroo paw (Anigozanthos flavidus ‘Pink Joey’) and Mediterranean throatwort.
- A large glass flute filled with gel was next and David arranged into this kangaroo paws, palm leaves, asparagus fern, and green amaranthus trailing over the edge.