- small magnifying glass (usually set in an eyepiece) used by jewelers and horologists
How To Use jeweler's loupe In A Sentence
- This section contains a wide array of magnifiers, jeweler's loupes, tripod magnifiers, magnifying glasses, linen counters, two-way viewers, hand lenses and lucite bug boxes.
- Taking the jeweler's loupe from around his neck, he gingerly passed it to her.
- Therefore, gemologists, appraisers, and jewelers routinely use simple tools - such as a jeweler's loupe or microscope - to reveal more about a stone.
- The gold gleam of his jeweler's loupe caught her eye.
- Martin sat in front of one of the workbenches in the rear of the shop, a jeweler's loupe in one eye, concentrating on the miniscule soldering tool in his left hand.
- For gems, consider purchasing a jeweler's loupe and learning to use it.
- The wound took two months to heal and is now only visible using a jeweler's loupe. -