[ US /ˈdʒeɪsən/ ]
- (Greek mythology) the husband of Medea and leader of the Argonauts who sailed in quest of the Golden Fleece
How To Use Jason In A Sentence
- On the seventh floor there is a big tea room where you can watch television and get a coffee while you wait for us to finish with Jason so you can give him a lift home.
- It was so obvious they have had contact since NZ and this was a scripted farce to deter us from the fact that Jason Mesnick the most hated man in America and his ice princess walk of shamer Molly WERE CHEATING. Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch
- To further clarify: I used my flame-thrower to repel representative Jason Chaffetz when I ran into him at the local Orem, UT Rudfuckers. Stuff We Did This Weekend
- His team pulled the sled deep into the night, Jason shouting orders left and right while he stood on the runners at the back of the sled.
- Moving to the rhythm, Jason starting dancing in a slow sexy way; this made Rebecca and Kale hoot and laugh even more.
- LSU blitzed from a couple different places, forcing Jason to throw it early, but he did a great job concentrating and hitting the receiver he wanted to. USATODAY.com
- I had taken Jason to the Roseland headland in the Fal estuary by the green-painted East Narrows navigation buoy - due east and one mile from the docks.
- Once out of there, they walked around, just glancing around in the stores, occasionally, Jason would ask Sarah if she wanted anything but she politely declined the offer.
- John Power, Antonio Forcione and Jason Lockett complete the bill in the Globe Theatre.
- Before he could reach it, Jason stumbled on a raised section of the ground and landed on his forearms, struggling to regain his footing.