How To Use exaggeratedly In A Sentence
- Trey sighed loudly, rolling his eyes exaggeratedly as he spoke.
- And the most striking (and very beautiful) image in the show depicts the 56-year-old Shah 'Abbas caressing a beardless, round-cheeked, almond-eyed pageboy, who is holding an exaggeratedly phallic wine flask between his knees. A New Look at the Old Iran
- When the euro was exaggeratedly overvalued, the ECB didn't bother to print extra euros to buy dollars or yen to later sell them with a profit and to take some steam out of the euro rise.
- Exaggeratedly enlarged images resembling pointilliste paintings mix with the more literal, their beauty disguising the flowers' significance in Japanese history, from badges of honour for Kamikaze pilots to trees growing in contaminated Hiroshima soil. Evening Standard - Home
- Well you caan't haandle the truth! he declared in an exaggeratedly flat monotone, his eyebrows drawn up into devilish peaks. The Girls He Adored