- the four books in the New Testament (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) that tell the story of Christ's life and teachings
How To Use evangel In A Sentence
- Mr. SOARIES: Robert Tilton, Robert Tilton is a so-called televangelist who was discovered to have gotten prayer requests accompanied by money and then when an investigative reporter went behind his church he found all of those prayer requests dumped unopened. NPR Topics: News
- We are just a lone group of evangelists trying to restore faith and heartfelt belief in the world
- They may not agree that evangelizing the unchurched is a higher priority than worship and nurture. Navigating the Winds of Change
- Every year, he held a week of evangelistic meetings in his own congregation.
- Linda Evangelista had the shortest hair with a bob to the bottom of her neck.
- He establishes that Evangelical theology ‘lacks a unitary hermeneutic’ of Catholicism.
- He took up the cause with evangelical fervor.
- The guy was a chinless wonder, a regular evangelist for the lite worldview of a beer commercial. ABSOLUTE ZERO
- He does not accept homosexuality as a legitimate lifestyle, and of course he believes in evangelizing among nonbelievers. November 2004
- The company's leaders — and fun brand personality — help to lure in "evangelist" consumers who further spread the word about the brand, says Popchips investor Alex Panos, managing director at TSG Consumer. Popchips CEO Keith Belling is 'poptimist' on healthy snacks