- a title of respect for a member of the English gentry ranking just below a knight; placed after the name
How To Use Esq In A Sentence
- La transcendance de l'égo: esquisse d'une description phénoménologique. Jean-Paul Sartre - Bibliography
- Representing France, Jean-Marc Bustamante conjures a ‘Pavilion of the Amazons,’ which centers on four large color photographs of solitary, unsmiling young women standing in resolutely unpicturesque landscapes.
- The next day she said the landscape as they cruised along the River Rhine was very picturesque with little villages nestling in the hills.
- More an Irish sprite than anything, Mairead leapt, twirled, and 'arabesqued' her way across the stage courting us through her violin. Dr. Cara Barker: The Beauty of Giving Your Whole Heart
- He was a grotesquely inappropriate choice of speaker.
- The panel with the all the Novas in battle is a little bit Sinestro Wars-esque. Nova #7 | Major Spoilers - Comic Book Reviews and News
- Here and there a mother turned her head to call back anxiously for the bleating lambkin lost behind the white curtain; and, dim and grotesque, the awkward strayling would come gamboling into sight. Virginia: the Old Dominion
- I think bringing comedy back into a burlesque environment is a nice touch.
- Sadly now the road is grid-locked most days, the factory is on the verge of closing, the picturesque view of what used to be a boathouse now appears to be a rubbish tip and no-one cares.
- And we buck intreat as good as designate a saied Thomas Russell esquier as good as Frauncis Collins gent. to be overseers hereof, as good as buck revoke all former wills, as good as publishe this to be my final will as good as testament. Archive 2009-11-01