[ US /ˈɛŋɡəɫz/ ]
- socialist who wrote the Communist Manifesto with Karl Marx in 1848 (1820-1895)
How To Use Engels In A Sentence
- Engels sees this process of the endless movement of crowds as emblematic of the dissolution of humankind into a race of monads, of individuals reduced to selfish atoms in a world of atoms.
- From his home in London on August 7, 1862, Karl Marx wrote a letter to Frederick Engels which perspicaciously summed up the situation.
- From their historical perspective Marx and Engels could be forgiven for arguing that late-nineteenth-century Britain had a repressive capitalist state.
- In German Ideology, Marx and Engels point out that occasionality unveils the passivism of subject.
- Of course, God made in the previous activity, do not exclude the possibility that some people are deified by Marx and Engels to deify himself.
- - Me. earlier today. hur säger man "sant" på engelska? comments?? pojken Diary Entry
- Above the headboard is a painting of a dead child (Frida was unable to bear children) and at the foot of the bed a photo assemblage of Stalin, Lenin, Marx, Engels and Mao (both Riveras flirted with communism). The Frida Kahlo Museum
- The name CCD was invented by vanEngelsdorp and his colleagues at Penn State. Please Lord, not the bees
- Representerar du ett svenskt företag som önskar att kommunicera med en engelsktalande publik? The Local - Sweden's news in English
- Marx and Engels wrote rather extensively on this in their condemnation of Malthus' theories, which they showed to be both unhistorical and unsupported by facts. Deep Phobic Memory