- the system of glands that produce endocrine secretions that help to control bodily metabolic activity
How To Use endocrine system In A Sentence
- The foundations of the endocrine system are the hormones and glands.
- Under prolonged stress in the modern world the adrenals and the entire endocrine system are overworked and the adrenals may eventually ‘burnout’.
- The reverberative sounds in them vibrate the pituitary, just above the roof of my mouth, which changes the secretions of this master gland of the endocrine system. Meditation as Medicine
- It is also used for abnormalities of the urogenital system and internal endocrine system.
- This includes cell salts, fatty tissue, lymph, red and white blood cells, two glands of the endocrine system and even the bones.
- The major glands that make up the human endocrine system are the hypothalamus, pituitary, thyroid, parathyroids, adrenals, pineal body, and the reproductive glands, which include the ovaries and testes.
- BPA was developed in the 1930s as an estrogenic mimicker and appears to cause significant disruption to the body's endocrine system. NewsInferno
- Cleansing meals take the load off your digestive and endocrine systems, while daily qigong workouts strengthen your body. Times, Sunday Times
- The ancient yoga masters knew nothing of the endocrine system, but they did know that there was something magical and empowering in the predawn hours, which they called the ambrosial hours. Meditation as Medicine
- Several herbs also help rebalance the female endocrine system, including angelica (dong quai), licorice root, black cohosh, and chasteberries.