[ UK /aɪnstˈaɪniəm/ ]
- a radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons
How To Use einsteinium In A Sentence
- Atomic number 101 is a radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding einsteinium with alpha particles.
- They were named after two of the century's most creative physicists: einsteinium and fermium.
- A tiny sample of einsteinium - 253 was bombarded with alpha particles in the university's 60-inch cyclotron.
- I don't know how Albert would have felt about this, but the element was named einsteinium, in his honor.
- All isotopes of einsteinium are radioactive, the most stable being einsteinium - 252 with a half life of 20.47 days.
- Don't expect much, after all these are the people behind elements like californium and einsteinium. Something Awful