How To Use double-bogey In A Sentence
- His nadir came in the shape of a double-bogey at the par - 5 seventh where he pranged one into the rough, another behind the green and, all the while, swished his club about in ill-disguised anger.
- On his way to victory, Patel had four birdies in the first 18 holes, marred by a bogey and one double-bogey and four more birdies coming in, a round also spoiled by a couple of one-over par holes.
- Instead, he bogeyed the 12th and 13th before a double-bogey on the 15th and another bogey on the 16th completed a miserable day. Justin Rose moves four shots clear at the BMW Championship
- His round included two birdies, four bogeys, a double-bogey and a triple-bogey.
- Brewer told a story about Rosburg leading a tournament in Portland, but then the next day bogeying the first hole, double-bogeying the second before walking off the course in disgust.