- trailing grass native to Europe now cosmopolitan in warm regions; used for lawns and pastures especially in southern United States and India
How To Use doob In A Sentence
- I don't think they bargained for Twink hissing at Paddy O'Gorman or the post-Celebrity Farm hoo-ha about Kevin Sharkey blazing up a doobie in the loo as an example of Irish culture that should be shared with the wider world.
- Smoke a doobie the size of a submarine.
- And high is an apt description, the shape of the thing having been compared to metre-long metal doobie, or spliff, or reefer, or whatever such a combustible cannabinol delivery device is called these days. Marketnews Latest News
- What's the betting that the whole door will need replacing for the sake of a plastic doobry that should cost a fraction of a penny? Those whom the gods wish to destroy, they first irritate slightly
- If anyone out in the confines of California Congressional District 32, still thought that someday, they would be refering to Gil Cedillo as "Congressman One Bill Gil", then put down the "doobie" and inhale reality. Archive 2009-05-01
- He's sic a leveller as was feow afore 'im, I doobt, wi' his gowd ringt man, an 'his cloot cled brither! The Marquis of Lossie
- Erie almost asked her how she knew what "doobie" smelled like, but he thought better of it. Alfred Hitchcock's Mystery Magazine
- After one successful inhalation I'm certain that the entire Los Angeles Police Department has spotted my doobie on radar and is on their way to beat me with sticks.
- The only problem was, he had spent all his money getting the last few precious doobies he could.
- Secondly, it is dependent on the success of its software partners in porting the necessary doobries to its platform.