[ UK /dˈəʊdʒ/ ]
[ US /ˈdoʊdʒ/ ]
[ US /ˈdoʊdʒ/ ]
- formerly the chief magistrate in the republics of Venice and Genoa
How To Use doge In A Sentence
- Psoriasis adverse external factors and endogenous stimuli that?
- We use the fact that processed pseudogenes and functional genes are subject to different nucleotide-substitution patterns.
- The enveloped sporogony is endogenous in spore sacs of sporont origin, daughter cells are formed by vacuolation.
- Cells in the ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus have been shown to selectively express steroidogenic factor - 1.
- Second, to what extent are the impediments determined by structural factors beyond the control of the region, and to what extent are they determined by endogenous factors that can be mitigated by regional policy?
- Thereby, in the absence of other myocyte structures as well as the absence of endogenous Cav1. 2, ectopic expression of BIN1 is sufficient to concentrate surface Cav1. 2. PLoS Biology: New Articles
- Three institutional factors contribute to the endogenous problems of agricultural policy-making in the EU.
- Circadian rhythmicity in regulation of endogenous physiological processes is a characteristic feature of eukaryotic organisms.
- Good drainage enhances an number of pedogenic processes of illuviation and eluviation that are responsible for the development of soil horizons. Soil
- Plants also produce significant amounts of ammonium endogenously from processes such as photorespiration, phenylpropanoid biosynthesis, and amino acid catabolism.