[ UK /dˈɪdʒɪtˌaɪz/ ]
put into digital form, as for use in a computer
he bought a device to digitize the data
How To Use digitise In A Sentence
- And that desire to foster a copacetic synthesis between carbon-based life forms and artificial devices can be heard in every blip and digitized beat played.
- The paper proposed a new digitized faceted classification model based on dynamic weight value which is originated from classify faceted classification model.
- Odiogo is a service that digitizes your blog post into an audio file. Web 2.0
- The images of endosperm without an aleurone layer were prepared by tracing cell contours on a transparent sheet from the microphotograph, and were digitized by a scanner and transformed into a binary image.
- Digitised content is all about infotainment - films, television, and media more generally.
- Secondly, simple model to calculate pulse noises which affect subscriber channel be digitized is used. This provides data basis for the design of channel filter.
- Even without a network, it should not be beyond the wit of man to knock up a system that machine reads the passport and checks it against a digitised watchlist.
- He called for more transparency by mayoral agencies, with agendas and plans made available online in advance, with digitized records for inserting comments, and "livestream" -- not sure if he meant audio or video -- of all meetings. Atlantic Yards Report
- And the dynamic changes of coastline maps were generated with these extracting coastlines and those digitized from relief map and chart. The results were stored in Qingdao Coastal Zone Geo-database.
- Hardware used to capture video images, process them, and send the digitised images to storage devices.